Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday


Weigh In Wednesday

So yesterday I weighed in for my works Fitness Challenge. It runs from Jan 5th til April 5. So that is 12 weeks to kick start my weight loss. I am on a team with 3 other people. I have done the challenge before and have lost weight only to be put it back on.. I am hoping I can keep it off for good this time...  
I hope to lose 20 lbs but we shall see.... =)

I'm back on Weight Watchers so getting back into the groove again. So anyone on plan have ideas please send them my way!! 


3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your challenge. I am signing up for an 8 week challenge tomorrow. I need a good kick in the pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, sounds like you're on track and ready to go... good luck, can't wait to follow along your journey! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your challenge! I love that photo, because I'm seriously struggling with forearm planks right now! :)

    ReplyDelete