Almost the New Year!!!

Hi everyone! 
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!! I know I did. I got to spend quality time with my family and was excited to be off from work! Being a 911 Dispatcher I often have to work holidays. But I was lucky I was off this year! 

Steve and I are excited for the new year to start as we have exciting news....... 

We Bought a House!!!! (Actually we did this in October but made the deposit right before Christmas) 
SO we are excited to get everything started and make a fresh start. 


My parents are also having a house built and theirs is almost done right down the street from ours. So Big things are happening all around! 

We will be moving out of Northern Virginia/DC Area and about an hour away to Culpeper. 
We cant wait to live in a new town and explore our new city... But we have a while before we get to do that. But that's ok.. I can't wait to watch the house of our dreams being built. 

So stay tuned! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss Rewards..

Four Things About me...

My Confessions