2015....




Today I'm linking up with Juliette and Amber to predict what will happen in 2015.... 

By the End of 2015.....
We will be in our new home
I will have lost at least 20 pounds (I want more but starting small)
I will become a better friend to my current friends
I will hopefully be pregnant.. Not getting younger.. 
I will stop spending so much money on stuff I don't need. 
I will drink more water!!! 

I'm sure there is more but this is all I got right now... hahaha 

My work is doing a Wellness Challenge that I am participating in to see who can lose the most weight and body fat. I have done the challenge in past years and did pretty good during the challenge but once it is over I go back to my old habits... I am very good at that... So hopefully this will kick start my weight loss goals for the next year.... 



Comments

  1. Love the idea of being a better friend! I would be interested to see a follow up post with tips and suggestions on that one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss Rewards..

Four Things About me...

My Confessions