Friday, November 22, 2013

Shattered...

On Monday my husband told me he was not happy and he needed some time to figure out what is going on and why he is not happy. We have been through this before and usually it only lasts a few days. But this time is different. We have grown apart according to him and to me I can see some of it but that is what happens in a marriage. But he right now doesn't see it that way. He needs his space and although I understand, I do not like it. It has been the worst week I have ever dealt with since my first boyfriend broke up with me.

I feel shattered and not quite sure what to do. I feel lost, scared and heartbroken. We have been together for 16 years and he is all I have ever really known. I know I can survive with out him but right now I feel like I want to die. I know I won't but right now that is how I feel. As bad as this sounds being where I am and how I feel I can understand how people who are suicidal see no other option. I would NEVER do it but I can't say that the thought was not there. I do know it will get better but right now it is hard to see it that way.

I just needed to get my feelings out and see if would make me feel any better.

If anyone is reading this, thank you.

13 comments:

  1. Keep your head up!!!! I am sorry you are going through this lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry - please know people out there love you and you are strong and YOU can do stand on your own two feet. I know easier said than done - but I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it seems very bleak but you will get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to read this. I have nothing useful to say, but I couldn't read and run. Hopefully time will heal whatever is wrong and things will get much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry this is happening to you! I know you will find the strength you need ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I 'm trying to find it,, It is hard.

      Delete
  6. Lisa, please hang in there; brighter days are ahead. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete