Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

I have not posted a Weigh In Wednesday in a while so since I am back on the WW bandwagon I decided to link up today with BaileyAsh and Heather

I have only been back on the wagon for a few days but I feel good about how I have done so far. I am down 1.3 since Monday and am excited to continue on my way. 

I have been very good at staying within my points but have not added in exercise yet because I am trying to focus on one thing at a time. 



Weigh In Wedneday

Have a good weigh loss week!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Good job staying within your points - I find that we work in the WORST occupation for healthy eating and activities.
    The hardest part is sitting 8 -12 hours and not getting the activity need. The eating can be awful too!
    You got this :) Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go lady! PS I nominated you for an award on my blog today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!!! You're doing great :)

    ReplyDelete