Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunshine Award


Today I got an email from one of my favorite bloggers Marcy saying she had nominated me for an award!

I was so excited to be chosen by her cause she is awesome and I am amazed at her progress.  

About the award:
The award is circulated to those bloggers to let them know that their posts brighten your day.
***
The Rules:
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog (above).
2. Link to the person who nominated you -  Marcy from themustachediaries.com
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Here are the questions Marcy wanted me to answer.... 
1.  What is your biggest fear?

Throwing Up ~ Yes that is my GREATEST fear... 
2.  What is the one item you couldn't live without on a daily basis?
My Iphone... it is ALWAYS with me
3.  Have you ever been arrested?
Not arrested.. but was at a party where there was drinking going on while I was in HS. And no I was not drunk... Probably the only one.. hahaha
4.  What is your favorite thing to pass time?
Play on Facebook...
 
5.  Do you collect anything?
I collect Eeyore stuff (the sad depressed donkey from Winnie the Pooh) and Anything related to WINE!! 
6.  How did you get started in blogging?
A few of my friends had blogs and I decided to be like the cool kids...
7.  Do you have a lead foot when you drive?
I totally do! Good thing I work for the Police Department and know most of the officers..

8.  What is the one movie you could watch on repeat and re sight all the words to?
Tombstone 
9.  What's the worst present you have ever received?
Never really had a bad present....

10.  Do you like me?  =)
OF COURSE!!!

Since Everyone and thier mother have already done this I am nominating all my readers if they so choose to do it.

Here are my questions.....

1. What is one app on your phone that you can not LIVE without??
2. What song would you most likely do at a Karaoke Bar
3. If money is no object what would you buy?? 
4. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? 
5. What is one show you will not miss?? 
6. What is your favorite sports team? 
7. What store would/could you max out your credit card at? 
8.Put your music on shuffle what is the song that comes on?? 
9. Are you addicted to Candy Crush?? (I am)
10. What is your favorite thing about fall?? 




No comments:

Post a Comment