Heartbroken...

Last night I learned that my grandmother passed away. She has been dealing with Alzheimer's for about 15 years, and has been in a nursing home for about 7-8 years. She was living in Indy and I had not seen her since February 2012. She did not know who I was and although it was hard, I understood. I like to think deep down she knew me. 

My poor husband was walking the dog when I got the call and he came back to me hysterically crying in the hallway. I scared him and my dog, who went and hid under the table.. Sorry Gracie! 

As much I know she is no longer in pain, it still hurts. 


I want to write a post about memories I have of her.. But right now I just can't... 
Maybe in a few days... 

Until Then..... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss Rewards..

Four Things About me...

My Confessions