Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sorry Ya'll

Sorry guys for the lack of posts.. Those who are still here.. Thank YOU!! I have been dealing with some family issues and have let blogging slide.. I AM SORRY.... Anyway since everyone else is doing this I figured I would too....

A: Attached or Single? Married.

B: Best Friend? Don't really have one... Well maybe my sisters =)

C: Cake or pie? Cake

D: Day of choice? Any day I am NOT at work.. 

E: Essential item? Iphone.


F: Favorite color? Purple

G: Gummy bears or worms? Bears! 

H: Hometown? Burke VA (about 20 min outside of DC)

I: Favorite indulgence? Carbs!


J: January or July? January

K: Kids? One day

L: Life isn’t complete without? Family and friends

M: Marriage date? Umm since I am married it was May.

N: Number of brothers/sisters? None... only child here




O: Oranges or Apples? Apples

P: Phobias/Fears? Throwing up.. yup....

Q: Quotes? Sometimes I'm good.. But when I'm bad I'm even better... ~ Aerosmith

R: Reasons to smile? My Dog... And my husband.. =)

S: Season of choice? Fall. Love all the colors!

T: Tag 5 People. Umm no... Anyone can answer if they want..

U: Unknown fact about me? My husband and I share the same birthday... (that is another story..which might be my next blog post...)

V: Vegetable? Broccoli

W: Worst habit? Comparing myself to others




X: Xray or Ultrasound? Ummm neither??

Y: Your favorite food? Chocolate...

Z: Zodiac sign? Virgo

No comments:

Post a Comment