Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's MY Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I have been MIA lately... Just have not had time to write anything... Sorry... 

BUT...........................IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



So in honor of my birthday I thought I tell you about this guy.. Who I share a birthday with... (That is how we met) 
MY Husband Steve 

This was taken on our wedding day. It is my fav pic of him.. 

Steve and I met on AOL back when AOL was the only thing out there in cyberspace. It was 1997 and AOL and Netscape was popular. 

I was bored one day on AOL and started looking up people who shared my birthday and lived nearby. (You could do this through member profiles on AOL) So I came across Steve.  For some unknown reason I decided to email him to say hi. And he actually wrote me back... I doubt if the same thing occurred now he would have just ignored it. hahaha.  Anyway, we chatted through emails for a few weeks and found out we not only had the same birthday but we were both born at the same hospital three hours apart.  He said he would like to meet once he gets back from a beach trip he was taking and we planed on meeting the next week.  

We met at my house and he took me to see Air Force One with Harrison Ford. While we were waiting for the movie to start we were making small talk and I went to cross my legs and accidentally kicked him in the leg. I felt so bad.. I then touched his leg where I kicked him and apologized profusely.. (He now claims I did this on purpose so I could touch him.) After the movie we went back to my house and sat in the parking lot and talked for a few hours. I really don't remember what we talked about but as we sat there in his Chevy S10 I felt really comfortable with him. I leaned in to give him a kiss and he said AWWWW Yeah... I almost lost it... 

And we have been together ever since.... 
Happy Birthday to my BEST Friend!!!! 

I LOVE YOU!!


Also go wish Kristin a happy birthday. It is her Birthday too 

Happy Birthday Girl!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Hope you both have a gresat one!! Cute Story!! and he'll never forget your birthday!

    ReplyDelete