6 Things You Should Know About Me

6 Things You Should Know About Me


Today I was tagged by Catalyn to pick 6 questions to answer.. SO here ya go... 



1. What is the story behind your blog name?
It is the title to a song from my favorite band Muse. I always loved the title and feel it suits me and my blog. 

2. What’s your biggest struggle in life? 
I often wonder how does one even begin to be happy. I am not saying I'm not happy at times but am more often really unhappy and I have no idea why. I WANT to be happy, I really do. I don't even know what happened. I don't want to be the bitchy/negative one. I really don't know how keep my thoughts or comments to myself. I guess it is easier to put someone else down than actually look at myself. I hate that I am always saying the wrong thing and getting people mad at me or whatever. I really don't know how to just be happy, cheerful and just be liked for me.. 

3. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Never go to bed angry.... 

4. What is your favorite song and why?
This is a hard one... right now I would have to say "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore. It always make me want to jump up and down... 


5. Why do you blog?
I blog to put my thoughts, ideas and feelings down on "paper"

6. Do you like winter or summer better? Why?
I love winter!!!! Mostly cause I love to watch it snow and be able to sit by a fire and be with my husband and dog. 


Comments

  1. We have a little shih tzu too! He is quite the character with his crazy hair and snaggle teeth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is my little fur child.. She has some crazy teeth too..

      Delete
  2. Cute blog! New follower, hoping you'll follow back :) http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss Rewards..

Four Things About me...

My Confessions