Thursday, July 11, 2013

Seven Deadly Sins.....

Seven Deadly Sins.....

I saw this post on a fellow bloggers site here. So I decide to do it as well.... 

So here are mine....... 

pride
seven great things about your life
1. I have a BA in Administration in Justice
2. I have a job that lets me help people
3. I have been married for 10 years
4. I have an adorable dog who I love
5. I own my house with my hubby
6. I am a founding member of my sorority at my Alma Mater
7. I have a vast knowledge of random trivia

envy
seven things you lack and covet
1. Skinny Bitches
2. People with lots of friends
3. Straight Hair
4. Money
5. Big House
6. A filter for my mouth (Me too)
7. Cute Clothes

wrath
seven things that make you angry
1. People who are stupid
2. Lazy People 
3. People who act childish
4. People who call 911 for stupid things
5. Parents that don't know how to parent
6. Homeowner Associations  
7. Being Broke

sloth
seven things that you neglect to do
1. Get enough sleep
2. Clean like I should
3. Clean out my car
4. Use coupons at the store
5. Get my ass off the sofa
6. Go to the Gym
7. Laundry

greed
seven worldly material desires
1. Shoes
2. Makeup
3. Purses
4. New Car
5. New House
6. Money 
7. New Ipad

gluttony
seven guilty pleasures
1. Reality TV
2. Laziness
3. Ice Cream
4. Facebook
5. Haribo Gummie Bears
6. Target
7. Pinterest

lust
seven things you love about love
1. Feeling Secure
2. Saying I Love you before bed
3. Getting Good Morning Texts
4. Having someone love you for you
5. Having someone to kill bugs for you. lol 
6. Date nights
7. Warm feelings they do things for you

What are your seven deadly sins?

No comments:

Post a Comment