Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday!!

Pretty Strong Medicine

Its that tine again!!!! Weigh In Wednesday with HeatherAshAmy and Bailey.
Over the weekend I had a BIT of too much fun and gained a few lbs, which brought me back to my starting weight. So on monday I started to eat a bit better and drink lots of water. Which I have now lost 2 of the several pounds I gained. SO I guess that is a start. <3 nbsp="" p="">
I am back on WW as of today and want to lose weight. I am not setting a goal right now I am just going to do my best and see what happens. I am doing a DietBet right now so we shall see.

I now need to start exercising...

Have a good day all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Another 911 dispatcher! I am not sure I ever noticed that.
    I love the 10 ways and the last quote made me smile lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2lbs is more than a start! :) Work hard this week, I'm sure you'll see an awesome loss! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl!! I'm your newest follower!! Thanks for commenting on the linkup. Come join up next week!!

    ReplyDelete