Thursday, June 20, 2013

Wedding Day Link Up

button

Today I am linking up with Mel and Holly for Share your wedding details....


Location : Saint Andrews Episcopal Church in Burke VA


Colors: Plum and Silver  

Bridal Party: My Former BFF,  my cousin and my sister in law  


First Dance Song : I Cant Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley


Honeymoon : Vegas Baby!!


What would you do different: WOW I would do ALOT of things different.
1. Different Maid of Honor and Bridesmaids (I'd add more)
2. Better Photographer
3. Better Flowers
4.Do something different with the tables
5. I would Re-Do our first kiss pic - it is HORRIBLE (I look like it is painful to kiss him)
6. I would not have had this as my cake topper

7. Hired a makeup artist

I am uber pissed that Pinterest did not exist when I got married 10 years ago.. =(

4 comments:

  1. You guys look great! Congrats on 10 years! You look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I agree- Anyone who didn't have pinterest when they got married should get a free wedding do over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading this post and looking at your pictures. We have the same wedding colors! I got married last month. And I was lucky enough to have my ex best friend as an ex before I chose my bridesmaids. Looking forward to reading more posts!

    ReplyDelete