Weigh In Wednesday

Pretty Strong Medicine


Well it has been forever since I did a WIW but I kinda fell off the wagon HARD!!!  BUT I am determined to get back up. I am TIRED of being fat. I think this pic is my rock bottom... it was taken on Friday.


I almost cried when I saw it. There is one actually that is worse but I deleted it. I actually thought when we left the room for our Anniversary Dinner in Mexico I looked cute. But seeing this picture told me I didn't. Looking at it now is killing me. Not sure if it is beacuse of the PMS train I am currently on or what. BUT I need to do something.... Just not sure where to start.

I WILL get back on WW
I WILL excercise
I WILL make smart choices
I WILL drink WATER

What will you do??

Comments

  1. Thanks for linking up with us today! You CAN do it! We all fall off the wagon sometimes, it just takes making the first step.

    You've got this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss Rewards..

Four Things About me...

My Confessions