Saturday, May 4, 2013

Plug In Baby


I saw this on Halie's Blog and thought it was cute. So here we go....


10 Favorite Foods

Pizza

Steak 

Chips 

Hamburgers 

Chicken Fingers 
Any thing Chocolate

Gummie Bears

Doughnuts

Salads from Wendy's 

Ice Cream





9 Favorite Movies

Gone With the Wind 
Tombstone

The Notebook

Clueless

Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Shawshank Redemption

Up

Sweet Home Alabama

The Wedding Singer




8 Favorite Musical Artists

Muse

Pitbull

Michael Buble

U2

Panic at the Disco

NKOTB (don't judge...)

Maroon 5

Bruno Mars


 
7 Things I Love Right Now

Snap Chat

Spring

Vacation in 3 weeks

My meetup group of Girlfriends

Olly Mars ~ Trouble Maker

OPI Gel Nail Polish - The Spy Who Loved Me

Pinterest






6 Places I'd Love To Visit

Italy
Ireland

Mexico - In 3 weeks!!  

England

Napa Valley

Disney Land






5 Favorite Games

Phase 10

Imagine If...

Trivia

Bunco

Candy Crush


 
4 Things I'd Like To Do Again

Go to Hawaii

Go on another cruise

Go back to Vegas 

Disney




3 Things I'd Like To Do in 2013

Get Pregnant

Lose Weight (if #1 has not happened yet)

Save Money




2 Facts About Me

I have a knowledge of many things and subjects

I share a birthday with My Husband


 


1 Meaning Behind My Blog Name

It is a song by my favorite band Muse


 
And that is it!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment