Monday, March 18, 2013

My Weekend....

My Weekend started on Thursday. Since I work shift work I have every other weekend off. Friday thru Monday morning. So I met up with some girls I met on Meet Up.  If you have never heard of Meet Up it is groups of people with shared interests and you get together and plan events and events. I am always searching for new friends and hopefully maybe gain some close ones.. 


Anyway I met up with a few ladies that I have been hanging out with at Guappos Mexican restaurant after I got off on Thursday. These are a great groups of ladies and I love hanging out with them. We have some INTERESTING conversations.. About 15 ladies showed up and we talked, had some cocktails and some apps. It was a blast.. But the REAL fun occurred after a few of the ladies left and there was about 6 of us left. My oh My the conversations we had.... What happens at the meet up STAYS AT THE MEET UP.. LOL 


Here is a pic of all of us... 

Then on Friday Steve and I met up with my dad for dinner at Glory Days. We got there early since there were NCAA basketball games coming in at 7. And since it is a sports bar we figured it would be packed.. AND IT WAS...  The have tons of TVs around the restaurant showing Basketball, Hockey, Football, ESPN and any other sports related channel. We had a nice dinner and then went home.

There may or may not have been some of these...  

Saturday we cleaned and did laundry...... 

Then on Sunday we met up with Steve's cousin and her boyfriend. We met them at Maggianos Little Italy in Tysons Galleria. It is a delicious Italian restaurant. We had a blast catching up with them. I ordered the four cheese ravioli and it was HUGE!! And when you order the classic pasta you get another pasta to take home. So we got the Lasagna for Steve to eat today for lunch. It was amazing. And it was a great deal.. Both for 12.95. And they were generous portions too.  



On the way home we stopped at Baskin Robbins for Ice Cream... It was YUMMY... 

We had an eventful weekend and enjoyed it fully. Have a great week!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment