Sunday, March 3, 2013

Liebester Award!!!!!!!


I was nominated for a Liebester Award by Kaitlyn!!


Here are the questions I was asked to answer.. 

1) If you were a super hero what powers would you have? I'd like to be able to cure Cancer. 


2)  Have you ever been on TV? Yes at Baseball Games but you would not know it unless you knew I was there.


3) If you could spend one day in someone else's shoes, who would it be and why? Pink. She is amazing and awesome!! 


4) If we got to spend an entire day together, what would we do? I would take you to all the monuments in DC

5) What is your favorite book and why? The Notebook ~ It is a great love story and makes me cry everytime!


6) What inspires you? People who are faced with challenges that might make most people give up, face it head on!


7)  Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully having a family of my own and happy.


8) If you could change anything from the past would you? Yes, I would have done better in HS school..


9) Favorite Christmas Memory? Getting engaged....
10)What is your favorite movie and why? The Notebook... Same reason as above! Plus it has yummy Ryan Gosling in it.

11) If you could be any character from a movie, book, play, etc. who would you be and why? Nora in Step Up. I love to dance and I would get to dance with Channing Tatum.

 

Thanks So much for nominating me kaitlyn!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment