Thursday, February 28, 2013

You think you know me???

I totally stole this from KellyAnne  and thought it was cute so I decided to do it as well...


Top TEN Favorite Foods

1. Taco Bell Crunch Wrap Supreme.

2. BBQ Chicken Pizza from Dominos

3. Popeyes Chicken

4. Wendy's Apple Walnut Chicken/or Berry Almond Chicken Salad (one for summer and one for the rest of the year)

5. Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard Dressing.

6. Medium or Medium Rare Steak.

7. Steve's grandmother's Lasagna.

8. Fettucini  Alfredo

9. Hamburger.

10. Cheesesteak.




NINE of my all-time favorite movies

1. Tombstone. 

2. The Shawshank Redemption

3. UP

4. Gone With the Wind 

5. Air Force One

6. Grease 2

7. The Hot Chick

8. Toy Story 3

9. GoodFellas



EIGHT celebrities I'd like to marry

1. Chris Wolstenholme (See pic below)

2. Tim Olyphant 

3. Adam Levine

4. Ryan Gosling

5. David Beckham

6. Chad Durbin (Pitcher for the Phillies)

7. Milo Ventimiglia

8. Wes Welker





SEVEN things I'm loving right now

1. Viva La Juicy Perfume

2. Mermaid by Train .

3. Vera Bradley

4. My new group of Girlfriends I met through meet-up

5. Bull Run Winery and there awesome wine.

6. Crystal Light Peach Bellini

7. Instagram





SIX places I'd love to visit one day

1. Ireland

2. Hawaii.

3. Italy

4. Mexico 

5. England

6. The Caribbean




FIVE games I played as a child

1. Nintendo

2. Mall Madness

3. Monopoly.

4. Scrabble

5. Perfect Match




FOUR things I'd rather never see again

1. Hate

2. Cancer

3. Criminals

4. Bills




THREE things I'd like to do this year

1. Get pregnant

2. Buy a house
3. Lose Weight




TWO facts about me

1. I am a founding member of my Sorority Chapter at George Mason
2. I think I may love my dog more than my husband.. LOL




ONE meaning behind my blog name

A Song from my favorite band Muse




1 comment:

  1. Muse is awesome! and you trying to make me hungry. haha.

    I also nominated you for a Liebester Award. Check out my blog for more info!

    ReplyDelete