Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weight Loss Rewards..



I have been thinking long and hard for what I will buy myself for reaching my goal in weight loss. I have a hard time figuring out what I want as gifts, because what ever I want I buy so.... I have decided that I will buy myself a pandora charm for each 10 pound loss. I have really wanted a Pandora bracelet for a long time so I feel this may motivate me.


What do you think??? What do you have as your reward for losing weight?? I'd love to hear everyone's ideas!


And during the struggle

They will pull us down

But please, please let's use this chance to

Turn things around

And tonight we can truly say

Together we're invincible

Invincible ~ Muse

Untill next time!!

Lisa




4 comments:

  1. I made a sheet that I can hang in front of my treadmill, along with my goal jeans so that I can be reminded of where I'm going and where I've been. I am going to reward myself for every 10 lbs lost as well. Salon visit, new workout clothes, manicure/pedicure, new regular clothing outfit and then once I get to my ultimate goal weight a whole new wardrobe and a new tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely new clothes and getting my hair done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a new follower :) Such great ideas! I reward myself with great-fitting jeans whenever I hit a fitness goal.

    xo Ami
    a champagne dream

    ReplyDelete