Thursday, February 21, 2013

Plug in Baby

I borrowed this from Halie @ penguinspastapolkadots and I thought it was a cute idea. So here we go.... 

Sets of FIVES

Five things you'll find in my purse...
1. Lots of Pens. 
2. Four or more Lip Glosses
3. Planner
4. Hand lotion 
5. Small Notebook for thoughts and ideas I may have.


Five things you'll find in my bedroom...
1. Blankets all over the floor for my dog who loves to lay EVERYWHERE. 
2. Stuffed animals, even though I'm 35 years old. Yup Don't Judge
3. Diet Pepsi Cans. 
4. Clothes EVERYWHERE 
5. Shoes under the bed



Five things I've always wanted to do...
1. Go to Mexico
2. Have a child
3. Do a 5k
4. Swim with a dolphin
5. Go to Italy


Five random things I'm currently loving...
1. Wendy's Apple Walnut Salad
2. Juicy Couture Perfume Vivs La Juicy
3. My New Brady Bands
4. Lean Cuisine BBQ Chicken Pizza
5. Pitch Perfect 



Five weird quirks I have...
1. I never take the 1st magazine on the shelf 
2. I can't take medicine with water. Has to be Soda or juice 
3. I rarelly try stuff on before I buy it.
4. I have to always have socks on if I do not have shoes on. 
5. I hate talking on the phone. Yet that is what do at work. 911 Dispatcher


Five random songs from my running playlist...
1. Blackout by Breathe Carolina
2. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
3. Hysteria by Muse
4. Scream by Usher
5. Supermassive Blackhole by Muse


And now you know a bit about me.... 

Till Next Time! 

Lisa 

1 comment:

  1. Just saw that you started following me, so I thought I'd check out your blog and return the favor! :) My hubs is a Firefighter/Paramedic so I know you have a pretty intense job at times! I would probably hate talking on the phone after all that too! :) Can't wait to read more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete