Weigh In Wednesday!!!


button


Its Wednesday!!!! Time to weigh in.... And....

I LOST 2 LBS!!! 

Well actually one since I gained last week...So I am down 6 lbs total!!! 

I drank TONS of water and stayed within my points!! However I did not exercise... I really need to get on it.... But I did go to the DR today and while I was there I had her sign my wellness form so I can workout at work. Since I can do wellness at work I can get an hour and thirty min once or twice a week. BONUS!!! 
We have a gym at work with weights, stepper, treadmills and other stuff... I will make this stuff my Bitch!!!


That is all for now! 

Lisa 

Comments

  1. Great job on the loss! 2 pounds is great :)

    - Hilary
    www.cupcakesandcarrots.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the loss... way to rock it! Water is definitely key... that's always one thing I'm working on, to make sure I get my water in every single day!

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss Rewards..

Four Things About me...

My Confessions