2013 Goals....

I think I will be more inclined to stick to my goals if I have them in writing out in the blog world so my readers (hopefully) will keep me honest. I don't want to make "resolutions" because I always break them. So I am making goals instead.

1. Stop Eating Out so much.... I need to actually USE the healthy cookbooks I have at home.

2. Stop being so LAZY. I need to get off my ass and actually DO SOMETHING. Not sit on my computer all the time.

3. Go to the GYM. I have been paying for the gym down the street from my house for over 2 years. I need to actually go there. However I might cancel it and go to the newer one that just opened up. HMMMMM

4. Get rid of all the CRAP in my house. I have WAY too much stuff in our house. I need to go through all of our stuff.... SOON....

5. I NEEED to lose weight.... No if ands or butts.... I will stick to WW and EXERCISE!!!!

These are the goals I am setting for right now. I will probably add to these, but for now this is what I am going to focus on.

So now... on to Day 1......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss Rewards..

Four Things About me...

My Confessions