What does your blog name mean???

Ok So everyone is doing a post about "What does your blog name mean?" So...... Here is mine.... 


I thought about what to name my blog for the longest time. And came up with "Butterflies and Hurricanes". It is the title of a song by my favorite band Muse.  I thought it was a awesome title and even attempted to make the titles of my posts also song titles... Kinda didn't work... Some are and some are not. Oh Well...... 


Also it really describes my journey and where I am going... So... I leave you with the lyrics.... 



Change everything you are 
And everything you were
Your number has been called

Fights and battles have begun
Revenge will surely come
Your hard times are ahead

Best, you've got to be the best 
You've got to change the world 
And use this chance to be heard 
Your time is now

Change everything you are 
And everything you were
Your number has been called

Fights and battles have begun
Revenge will surely come
Your hard times are ahead

Best, you've got to be the best
You've got to change the world 
And use this chance to be heard
Your time is now

Don't let your self down
And don't let yourself go
Your last chance has arrived

Best, you've got to be the best
You've got to change the world
And use this chance to be heard
Your time is now

Comments

  1. Mine is "Besaw for who you are" and it means what it says lol Besaw is my last name but sounds the same as be saw. I have trouble with letting people see who I am and want to be but encourage others to really put themselves out there like I have started to do:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way.. I can totally relate! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song and blog title!

    I love Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. =) I can't wait to see them in April on NYC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss Rewards..

Four Things About me...

My Confessions