Madness




OK I know it has been like FOREVER since I last blogged... Well I have not been good at all... And I am extremely pissed off at myself. I do good for a bit then just fall off the wagon.... I have almost gained all the weight I had lost since I started over in Aug. Granted it is only like 5 lbs but still... I just can't not get over whatever is holding me back... And I am at a loss....

Everyone around me is doing amazing and I am here pissed and feeling sorry for myself.

I am pissed that...
I have no clothes that fit other than sweatshirts. 
All of my sweaters that "should fit" have shrunk 
My jeans a starting to dig into my stomach 
I hate being the FAT girl 
When I look down I have double chins


I am sooo over being this way and I really have no idea where to start..... Well I do but so far it has gotten me nowhere... 

That is all for now... 

Lisa 





Comments

  1. Lisa you need to just commit yourself and tell yourself that you have NO CHOICE but to do this. We all have tough days but if you do the right things you will get that weight off. It is hard, I feel like quitting this whole thing at least several times a day but I don't let my mind win!! come on Lisa you can do this!! x Love Kate from Fitcamp x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just do it! Just like the sign says!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Lisa! :( We all have things that we wish we could change or do something about it. Trust me. I have a boat load of them. But I'm sure you can do whatever you put your mind to. Sadly losing weight is probably one of the hardest things. Especially this time of year. Try not to be so hard on yourself though, I think you look great. Maybe just give yourself a couple weeks to regroup and clear your head. Then try again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss Rewards..

Four Things About me...

My Confessions