Look what I got!!!

So thanks to Nikki Dee over at Aussie in the USA and Michelle over at Besaw for who you are I have been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award





Here are the Rules:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
- These lucky bloggers must be told.
- There are NO TAG BACKS.
11 things about myself:
1. I am a 911 dispatcher in Northern VA
2. My Husband and I have the same birthday. 
3. My Dad is my hero.
4. I am obsessed with reality tv. Don't judge.. lol 
5. I am a true crime junkie! Books, ID, TruTV, A&E you name it! 
6. I am a trivia Queen! 
7. I love to dance. 
8. I would do anything and everything to help a friend. 
9. I LOVE Purple! Anything and Everything....
10. I am extremely shy. 
11. I am a founding member of my sorority at the college I went to. 
 Questions/Answers to Nikki Dee:
1. What is the farthest you have traveled from home? ~ Hawaii 
2. If you could be 1 celebrity for a day who and why? ~ Victoria Beckham I mean she is married to the hottest man alive! lol

3. What is your favorite way to eat potatoes? eg: baked, mashed etc ~ Mashed

4. What is your favorite movie quote? ~ "
So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday". From the Notebook
5. What song makes you cry? ~ Always on my mind Willie Nelso

6. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them.  ~ Gracie a Shih Tzu whom I adore!!

7. If you could travel somewhere right now where would it be? ~ Anywhere with a beach

8. Last thing you drank. ~Water
 
9. Last time you danced on an actual dance floor. ~ August 25th

10. If you could play a musical instrument, what would it be? ~ Drums 
 
11. Describe yourself with a colour. ~ Purple


Questions/Answers for Michelle:
1. Who means the most to you? ~ My husband
2. What is your number 1 goal right now? ~ Lose Weight so I can have a healthy pregnancy 
3. What is your occupation? ~ 911 Dispatcher 
4. Hobbies? ~ Reading, Scrapbooking and being with my family
5. Pets? ~ Yes I have a Shih Tzu named Gracie
6. What is a current struggle? ~ Not to be so negative
7. What do you love about yourself? ~ My heart. I care Way to much for things
8. What is something you want to work on about yourself? ~ I want to be happier in life
9. Who is someone you miss? why? ~ My Sorority Sister Nic. She lives in NJ and I am in VA
10. What is something you cant live without? ~ My Iphone
11. What are your talents? ~ I am AWESOME at random trivia and an awesome dancer.. lol 

Questions for my Nominees
1. If you could do high school over again, what would you do differently? 
2. What is your favorite movie? 
3. If you could live in any state, which one would you choose? 
4. Who is your favorite band or artist? 
5. What is your favorite holiday and why? 
6. If you could marry anyone who would it be? 
7. If you were on a deserted island what 3 things would you want with you?
8. What one store would you max out your credit card? 
9. Do you have a favorite sports team? 
10. What is your favorite animal? 
11. What is your favorite dessert? 

My Nominees (Everyone else has already done it.. lol) So only 4  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss Rewards..

Four Things About me...

My Confessions