A New Me.....

Well today is Day 2 of me trying to be a healthier me. So far so good... I am back on WW and only used one of my "Extra Points" yesterday. I want to try and not use ANY of them but if it happens it happens... I know this is like the "billionth" time I have done WW and hopefully the LAST time.....

Here are some of my goals for today....

1 ~ Drink AT least 64 oz of water ( I am hoping for more but I am not much of a water drinker so starting off slow)

2~ Log any and ALL food I put in my mouth.

3~ Set Real Goals for my self that I know I can obtain and strive for.

4 ~ Think of some rewards for myself for obtaining each goal. (Not food related)

Anyway that is it for now.....


Lisa

Comments

  1. Hope your first day of water drinking went well! I wasn't much of a water drinker when I first started either. I just told myself ok I have to have this bottle empty by 10, noon, 2, etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too bad... I got 44 oz in... Will attempt to get more tomorrow.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My water consumption is bad.Something that helps me is I have water bottle checklist and I just mark one off as I go. Because I can go a whole day without drinking it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss Rewards..

Four Things About me...

My Confessions