Monday, October 11, 2010

Just the way you are.....


Yesterday was my Sorority sister Bettiann's wedding. It was a lovely day and an even better evening. She was gorgeous and everything was breath taking.... and as I watched her and her new husband she looked so happy and like it was just them in the world, no one else around. It started me thinking about my wedding day....

That day I was the happiest I think I had ever been.. I had married my soul mate and the day went off with only minor issues... I have often thought about what I could have done different or compared it to others, only to make myself feel sad that it was not as beautiful or whatever. I have this tendency to let what other people do or think shape who I am or think I should be.

Every time I looked at them dancing I couldn't help myself from wishing I could have my day all over again. I want to be that happy again. But I have alot of working on my self before I can be that happy again. So I have decided for the millionth time to get off my ass and start working on me. Not for any one else.....

But for me.

2 comments:

  1. Go for it. This time you can do it and be happy for the effort.

    ReplyDelete