Friday, June 4, 2010

New Revelations


Ok, after reading a very dead on post from my awesome sorority sister Nicole about confidence and loving yourself.. I realized she was right. I have never been at all confident about myself. Unfortunately that is not something I will learn anytime soon, although I will try.

So on that note... I have decided for the billionth time to lose weight. I am not just doing it for me, I am doing it because I really want to get pregnant. I know I could be where I am now but I want to be at least under 200 before I even start trying. I am not getting younger and I am getting worried I may be running out of time....

So, I am not even sure how to start. Yes I know what you are thinking... eat better and exercise. I know that. But I can't stay motivated. I start out good but by like 9am it is all over. I have been a member of Olympus Gym since Feb of last year.. Have I been??? Nope. I have the Wii fit with several games. Have if used it??? Maybe once... I have all the tools just to lazy to use them. I need the pride in myself to get off my ass and do something....ANYTHING.....

Hmmm well... that is all for now I guess........

By the way check out Nic's Blog..... http://np1021.blogspot.com

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh... I LOVE IT!!! I've got your back when you need motivation! We can text each other from the gym... whatever it takes! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

    PS... we are NOT running out of time to have babies, eww. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so we are NOT old or running out of time or any of that. We are just learning more and getting prettier. At least that's what I tell myself.

    So, on that note. Keep a food journal. That's one of the only things that works for me when I want to keep track of the junk I eat. Makes me totally change my eating habits. Just be honest and keep track for a week. Then buy a calorie book (Calorie King rocks) and add in your calories. From there just lower your number of calories. But don't go all crazy with it.

    And get a really hyper shelter dog that needs 2 really long walks a day. I signed a contract for Finn saying I would exercise him and I feel guilty everyday he doesn't get his 2 walks in. And, if you want we can meet up on Saturdays and Sundays and take walks. We go 1 1/2 - 2 miles or so. It takes half an hour. We can go together. It's a start, right?

    ReplyDelete