Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hello Everyone.

Well since everyone is doing a blog, I figured I would too. Not really sure where to start... I guess I will share a little about me.

~I am 32 and have been married to my husband Steve for 7 years (as of next monday).

~We have a shih tzu Gracie who we love dearly. I fell in love with her the minute I saw her at a pet adoption at Petsmart. It broke my heart when I went to fill out the paperwork to adopt her and found out someone had beat me to it. But lucky for me that family did not work out and I got to adopt my best friend. I sometimes think I love her more than my husband... =)

~I am a 911 dispatcher and have been for 9 years. I would love to tell you where but due to privacy issues at my job I can't. Lets just say it is a big county in NOVA.

~I love my family and friends and spending time with all of them. But I wish I had a close friend I could tell anything to and be there for them anytime they would need me. I try to be a good friend as long as you are one back. Sometimes I may not come across as that but I will fight for any of my friends if they needed it.

~I love to read, watch reality shows (don't judge me, lol), scrapbook, and to dance. When I was younger I used to dance everyday in my room. I guess becoming an adult I ran out of time. I'd like to start again.


So that is me in a nutshell...

Bye for now....

3 comments:

  1. Yea! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. I'm loving mine, I hope you'll love yours. Good start, girl friend. Good start.

    :)

    p.s. You can totally call me anytime and tell me anything. I have no judgement and I love to share secrets (mine, not others). Well, you know what I mean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,

    You are one of the most loving, loyal and devoted friends I have. I'm so excited you started this blog. Please keep it up. I don't have the time to write one myself these days and it's a nice way for me to keep in touch with how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete